Strong endurance , power saver, use good cells to do Processor Battery - LISUN ER26500 Excellent quality Battery Replacement.Orders ship out in 1-2 business days.
LISUN ER26500 Excellent quality battery Replacement
Strong endurance , power saver, use good cells to do Processor battery - LISUN ER26500 Excellent quality Battery Replacement.
This LISUN ER26500 battery is compatible with the 10PCS LISUN ER26500 C Size 3.6V 9000mAh High Energy Li-SOCl2. Additional compatible battery part numbers are listed below.
Each LISUN ER26500 battery carries a full 1 Year warranty and every battery is charged and tested before it ships. We provide a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
Features of Our LISUN ER26500 replacement battery:
Battery Specifications - Capacity: 9000mAh, Type: Li-ion, Voltage: 3.6V - New fully decoded chip works just like the original.
High quality and rechargeable ( between 400 to 600 charge-discharge cycle).
Long battery life and maximum power, quick-charging!
The interface metal and fixed insulator of the battery are made of good materials to ensure stable current input and durability.
Our batteries are 100% brand new, CE / FCC / ROHS-certified for safety and environmentally friendly.
12-month Warranty and 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
Fast, friendly and hassle free customer service.
* Please ensure the product(s) that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device.
LISUN ER26500 C Size 3.6V 9000mAh High Energy Li-SOCl2
plug : white Plug
Package Included:10PCS ER26500 batteries
We specialize in providing high-quality batteries. The ER26500 battery Battery has passed tests according to Security Standards to ensure battery's quality. The interface metal and solid insulators of the ER26500 battery battery are made of Premium materials to ensure stable current input and durability. Round-sealed package ,faster delivery and thoughtful after-sales service will make you feel assured to purchase.
These safety instructions must be read carefully and fully understood before attempting to use your Processor battery.
1. let the power of the LISUN ER26500 batteries (15%) drain to 0% When you use your brand new Battery first time. And then full charge it(usually charge it full 12 hours) and let it drain to 0% again. Do this for 2~3 cycles.
2. If you have a nickel-metal hydride battery, completely drain and recharge the LISUN ER26500 Processor battery once a month to maximize its capacity to hold a charge.
3. Don't leave your computer plugged in constantly when it is not in use. If your computer always relies on this power, it will loose its ability to last long on its own. So always charge your computer when the LISUN ER26500 battery is almost dead and then unplug it from the wall.
4. If you have two or more battery pack of ER26500, it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep the battery fresh conditions.
5. Keep it cool. Do not expose the ER26500 battery to high heat or freezing temperatures. Do not leave your battery in your car in the summer. Hot batteries discharge very quickly, and cold ones can't create as much power.Overheat is damaging harmful for you Processor battery, so it is wise to remove the Battery from a Processor when it has been fully charged.
6. If you do not use your LISUN Processor for extended periods of time (a week or more), remove the LISUN ER26500 battery pack from the Processor .
We offer a 12-month warranty to replace the LISUN ER26500 Processor battery! In the meantime, if your battery fails due to quality problems, we will replace it with a new one for free.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We promise, the new LISUN ER26500 battery Can be used free for 30 days, not satisfied with direct return.
100% Security Payment
We focus on the protection of personal privacy information, and we have taken all steps to ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure, buy LISUN ER26500 replacement battery with confidence!
When purchasing a battery or adapter for your device, compatibility is the most important factor. In order for our products to work on your device, it must be compatible. Top-battery.co offers more than 150,000 compatible models and part numbers for your devices. Before purchasing our products, please follow our tips below to find the right product for your device.
Your device owner's manual should have the brand and model number on the front cover. In addition, most devices have a manufacturering label on the bottom of your device. This label should have the brand and model number on it.
If you are purchasing an adapter, you should verify the device's model number, input voltage and current before placing an order.
If your are purchasing a battery, you should shut down your device first, and then remove the battery and look at the original battery part number label of the battery.
Batteries from major manufacturers use standardized part numbers. The following are the sample part numbers from the major brands:
HP, Compaq 123456-001
Sony PCGA-BP12, VGP-BP1
Dell 312-1234, 1234P
IBM, Lenovo 02K1234, 08K1234
To confirm compatibility, customer should verify the physical appearance, part number, position and orientation of the connector and the latch position of your original battery with the product information shown on our website.
Please kindly note that there may be two different voltages (11.1V and 14.8V) associated with the same model or part number. They are totally NOT compatible. Please check your original battery voltage before placing an order.
A Li-Ion battery labeled 10.8V is the same as a Li-Ion battery labeled 11.1V.
A Li-Ion battery labeled 14.4V is the same as a Li-Ion battery labeled 14.8V.
All our product images are for reference only,The LISUN ER26500 Processor battery supplied by our company are compatible with certain products of manufacturers, and Any reference to products or trademarks of such manufacturers is purely for showing the product with which our products are compatible. Besides, our company and website are neither affiliated with these manufacturers nor are the products listed in our website manufactured by those products manufacturers.