Top-battery.co Selected li-ion Cell Phone batteries opens up new mobility and usage possibilities of your devices. These batteries are manufactured using new, high-quality, balanced features, rechargalbe cells that ensures the longest battery life and maximum capacity. These batteries do not have "memory effect," so they can be recharged at any time convenient for the user.
HTC BO58100 Excellent quality Battery Replacement
Strong endurance , power saver, use good cells to do Cell Phone battery - HTC BO58100 Excellent quality Battery Replacement.
This HTC BO58100 battery is compatible with the HTC One Mini M4 601e 603E 1800mAh. Additional compatible battery part numbers are listed below.
Each HTC BO58100 battery carries a full 1 Year warranty and every battery is charged and tested before it ships. We provide a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
Features of Our HTC BO58100 replacement battery:
Battery Specifications - Capacity: 1800mah, Type: Li-ion, Voltage: 3.8V - New fully decoded chip works just like the original.
High quality and rechargeable ( between 400 to 600 charge-discharge cycle).
Long battery life and maximum power, quick-charging!
The interface metal and fixed insulator of the battery are made of good materials to ensure stable current input and durability.
Our batteries are 100% brand new, CE / FCC / ROHS-certified for safety and environmentally friendly.
12-month Warranty and 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
Fast, friendly and hassle free customer service.
* Please ensure the product(s) that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device.
HTC One Mini M4 601e 603E
We specialize in providing high-quality batteries. The BO58100 Battery Battery has passed tests according to Security Standards to ensure battery's quality. The interface metal and solid insulators of the BO58100 Battery battery are made of Premium materials to ensure stable current input and durability. Round-sealed package ,faster delivery and thoughtful after-sales service will make you feel assured to purchase.
These safety instructions must be read carefully and fully understood before attempting to use your Cell Phone battery.
1. let the power of the HTC BO58100 batteries (15%) drain to 0% When you use your brand new Battery first time. And then full charge it(usually charge it full 12 hours) and let it drain to 0% again. Do this for 2~3 cycles.
2. If you have a nickel-metal hydride battery, completely drain and recharge the HTC BO58100 Cell Phone battery once a month to maximize its capacity to hold a charge.
3. Don't leave your computer plugged in constantly when it is not in use. If your computer always relies on this power, it will loose its ability to last long on its own. So always charge your computer when the HTC BO58100 battery is almost dead and then unplug it from the wall.
4. If you have two or more battery pack of BO58100, it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep the battery fresh conditions.
5. Keep it cool. Do not expose the BO58100 battery to high heat or freezing temperatures. Do not leave your battery in your car in the summer. Hot batteries discharge very quickly, and cold ones can't create as much power.Overheat is damaging harmful for you Cell Phone battery, so it is wise to remove the Battery from a Cell Phone when it has been fully charged.
6. If you do not use your HTC Cell Phone for extended periods of time (a week or more), remove the HTC BO58100 battery pack from the Cell Phone .
We offer a 12-month warranty to replace the HTC BO58100 Cell Phone battery! In the meantime, if your battery fails due to quality problems, we will replace it with a new one for free.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We promise, the new HTC BO58100 battery Can be used free for 30 days, not satisfied with direct return.
100% Security Payment
We focus on the protection of personal privacy information, and we have taken all steps to ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure, buy HTC BO58100 replacement battery with confidence!
When purchasing a battery or adapter for your device, compatibility is the most important factor. In order for our products to work on your device, it must be compatible. Top-battery.co offers more than 150,000 compatible models and part numbers for your devices. Before purchasing our products, please follow our tips below to find the right product for your device.
Your device owner's manual should have the brand and model number on the front cover. In addition, most devices have a manufacturering label on the bottom of your device. This label should have the brand and model number on it.
If you are purchasing an adapter, you should verify the device's model number, input voltage and current before placing an order.
If your are purchasing a battery, you should shut down your device first, and then remove the battery and look at the original battery part number label of the battery.
Batteries from major manufacturers use standardized part numbers. The following are the sample part numbers from the major brands:
HP, Compaq 123456-001
Sony PCGA-BP12, VGP-BP1
Dell 312-1234, 1234P
IBM, Lenovo 02K1234, 08K1234
To confirm compatibility, customer should verify the physical appearance, part number, position and orientation of the connector and the latch position of your original battery with the product information shown on our website.
Please kindly note that there may be two different voltages (11.1V and 14.8V) associated with the same model or part number. They are totally NOT compatible. Please check your original battery voltage before placing an order.
A Li-Ion battery labeled 10.8V is the same as a Li-Ion battery labeled 11.1V.
A Li-Ion battery labeled 14.4V is the same as a Li-Ion battery labeled 14.8V.
All our product images are for reference only,The HTC BO58100 Cell Phone Battery supplied by our company are compatible with certain products of manufacturers, and Any reference to products or trademarks of such manufacturers is purely for showing the product with which our products are compatible. Besides, our company and website are neither affiliated with these manufacturers nor are the products listed in our website manufactured by those products manufacturers.