Strong endurance , power saver, use good cells to do Scanner Battery - Dewalt 184B Excellent quality Battery Replacement.Orders ship out in 1-2 business days.
Dewalt 184B Excellent quality battery Replacement
Strong endurance , power saver, use good cells to do Scanner battery - Dewalt 184B Excellent quality Battery Replacement.
This Dewalt 184B battery is compatible with the DEWALT DCB184 XR. Additional compatible battery part numbers are listed below.
Each Dewalt 184B battery carries a full 1 Year warranty and every battery is charged and tested before it ships. We provide a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
Features of Our Dewalt 184B replacement battery:
Battery Specifications - Capacity: 5.0Ah, Type: Li-ion, Voltage: 18V - New fully decoded chip works just like the original.
High quality and rechargeable ( between 400 to 600 charge-discharge cycle).
Long battery life and maximum power, quick-charging!
Our batteries are 100% brand new, CE / FCC / ROHS-certified for safety and environmentally friendly.
12-month Warranty and 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
Fast, friendly and hassle free customer service.
DEWALT DCB184 XR
We specialize in providing high-quality batteries. The 184B battery Battery has passed tests according to Security Standards to ensure battery's quality. The interface metal and solid insulators of the 184B battery battery are made of Premium materials to ensure stable current input and durability. Round-sealed package ,faster delivery and thoughtful after-sales service will make you feel assured to purchase.
These safety instructions must be read carefully and fully understood before attempting to use your Scanner battery.
1. let the power of the Dewalt 184B batteries (15%) drain to 0% When you use your brand new Battery first time. And then full charge it(usually charge it full 12 hours) and let it drain to 0% again. Do this for 2~3 cycles.
2. If you have a nickel-metal hydride battery, completely drain and recharge the Dewalt 184B Scanner battery once a month to maximize its capacity to hold a charge.
3. Don't leave your computer plugged in constantly when it is not in use. If your computer always relies on this power, it will loose its ability to last long on its own. So always charge your computer when the Dewalt 184B battery is almost dead and then unplug it from the wall.
4. If you have two or more battery pack of 184B, it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep the battery fresh conditions.
5. Keep it cool. Do not expose the 184B battery to high heat or freezing temperatures. Do not leave your battery in your car in the summer. Hot batteries discharge very quickly, and cold ones can't create as much power.Overheat is damaging harmful for you Scanner battery, so it is wise to remove the Battery from a Scanner when it has been fully charged.
6. If you do not use your Dewalt Scanner for extended periods of time (a week or more), remove the Dewalt 184B battery pack from the Scanner .
We offer a 12-month warranty to replace the Dewalt 184B Scanner battery! In the meantime, if your battery fails due to quality problems, we will replace it with a new one for free.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We promise, the new Dewalt 184B battery Can be used free for 30 days, not satisfied with direct return.
100% Security Payment
We focus on the protection of personal privacy information, and we have taken all steps to ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure, buy Dewalt 184B replacement battery with confidence!
HP, Compaq 123456-001
Sony PCGA-BP12, VGP-BP1
Dell 312-1234, 1234P
IBM, Lenovo 02K1234, 08K1234
A Li-Ion battery labeled 10.8V is the same as a Li-Ion battery labeled 11.1V.
A Li-Ion battery labeled 14.4V is the same as a Li-Ion battery labeled 14.8V.
All our product images are for reference only,The Dewalt 184B Scanner battery supplied by our company are compatible with certain products of manufacturers, and Any reference to products or trademarks of such manufacturers is purely for showing the product with which our products are compatible. Besides, our company and website are neither affiliated with these manufacturers nor are the products listed in our website manufactured by those products manufacturers.